Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Perks of Band

So, yesterday, I walked over to say hi to my two friends in band, and then just as I'm about to get it them, another friend of mine runs over to me, pointing and yells:

"MEGHAN! THAT GUY HAS A BUG!"

So what do I do? I run where she's pointing and I hurry over as the guy sets the amazingly awesome praying mantis down and I scoop it up and I carry it back to my stuff, but on the way to my stuff, like a thousand people surround me and say oooh awww it's so cool and awesome stuff like that, and it crawls over my face, and everyone is like: "Does that creep you out?" And I'm like. "Nope."

But then it flies away and all of them scream and I'm just laughing.

So there's my cool bug story, the greatest one of all time. My friends are the BOMB. (sorry, I've been watching a lot of iiSupermanii videos so now I sound like her, which is okay, because she is AWESOME.)

-Meghon

THE RELEASE IS TOMORROWWWWWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment